The 12th Annual Fairytale Tea
Join us for the Fairytale Tea event at The Camby!
HEAL’s Fairytale Tea is definitely a favorite event where guests enjoy a whimsical day with friends as they help raise necessary funds for HEAL’s moms. This event simply cannot be explained. It must be experienced.
The “Early Bird” price for the Fairytale Tea this year is $100.00 per person. Early Bird payment must be received by February 15, 2020. Beginning February 16, 2020, the price for an individual ticket to the Tea will be increased to $125 per person. Entire tables may be purchased by a table host/hostess or a table guest. Each table can hold up to 12 guests.
Until February 15
February 16 – February 28
|Table of 10||$1000.00||$1250.00|
|Table of 11||$1100.00||$1375.00|
|Table of 12||$1200.00||$1500.00|
We will also be selling Raffle Tickets online prior to the Tea. Please consider this timesaving option. All ticket and Raffle ticket online sales must be purchased by February 28. Pre-paid Raffle Tickets can be picked up at check-in.
Single Seats are available, enter Be Our Guest as the Hostess Name when you register and we can place you at one of our “HEAL Be Our Guest” pre-decorated tables, or with one of our hostesses that has an open seat. So, come and join us for an inspirational day that may even make you believe that sometimes Fairytales still can come true. Grab a friend and “Be Our Guest”!
We would like to invite you to participate in this event by:
- Inviting10-12 friends and family to join you at this event
- Choose a favorite Fairytale, Storybook or Movie theme for your table design. You will be responsible for decorating your table with items related to your theme. It is never too early to start planning the perfect table-scape. Be as creative as you wish, and your decorations may win a prize! There are prizes for:
- Best Hat – worn by a Fairytale Tea attendee
- Best Dressed Table – for the table décor and guests too
- Best Use of Theme – how you showcased your story/fairytale/movie
- Outside the Box – most creative use of materials
- Hostess with the Mostest – hostess who rallied the most guests to attend
- Crowd Pleaser – table voted on by event attendees
- Judges Choice Best in Show – selected by guest judges
If you are interested in hosting a table please contact Karen Phelps by February 1, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
We invite you to become a Corporate Sponsor for our 12th Annual Fairytale Tea. There are many items we are in need of for a successful fundraising event. Please consider either purchasing a sponsorship or underwriting an event expense. This will enable HEAL in keeping the goal of never turning away a mom in need.
By supporting our fundraiser, you place your organization in front of executives, community leaders, and civic-minded individuals committed to making a difference in lives of Arizona Moms recovering from cancer and the financial burden that comes with this type of diagnosis.
Raffle Item Donations:
If you have an item, you would like to donate for the event raffle the deadline for raffle donations is February 24. Click Here To Download Form
2020 Fairytale Committee:
Lisa Pettorossi – Event Chair, Program Coordinator & Sponsorship Opportunities
Karen Phelps – Event Chair, Table Hostess Coordinator
Paulina Fife – Raffle Coordinator
Colleen Katz – HEAL Volunteer Coordinator
Ruth Anne Lefkowitz – Online Registration Coordinator
Debbie Underhill – Awards
Lauren Daniels – HEAL Executive Director and Founder
To contact our committee email us at email@example.com.