HEALing House Programs
Because Healing begins at home.
The HEALing House is being used for all kinds of family gatherings. From birthday parties to Thanksgiving dinner, the house provides a warm, comfortable
atmosphere that is just like home. Here are some of the events we can help organize:
• Mommy & Me Tea A special day for moms and their children sipping tea and enjoying quality time together.
• HEAL Birthday Party – A day to celebrate HEAL’s birthday with games and birthday festivities. The kids all receive school supplies as a gift from HEAL.
• Holiday parties – Homemade cookies and punch is served while families work on holiday crafts. Kids enjoy our Smores Station and a special visitor from the North Pole is always a favorite.
• Giving Thanks Day – This event includes a full Thanksgiving Dinner as well as fun activities for everyone in the family. Family photos are offered and available to take home that day.
• Easter Eggstravaganza – Children participate in craft activities, egg coloring and hunting, and a festive brunch can be enjoyed by all.
• Family gatherings –
Spend an afternoon of healing and sharing with your family.
We want to open up the HEALing House to all families who have been effected by cancer. If you have a idea for an event not listed here, please don’t hesitate to call us to discuss your plans. For more information or to plan an event, please contact HEALing House director Colleen Katz at email@example.com.