Dear Friends and Supporters,We are excited to kick off our Partner in Hope Campaign in the month of May since it is a time to celebrate and recognize Moms!
Many know that our Partner in Hope collectIon usually occurs at the very end of our Annual Fairytale Tea. It has been over one year since HEAL’s last Tea and largest fundraising event.
We recently postponed the Topsy Turvy Fairytale Tea until October for the safety of our guests. In keeping with this year’s theme, we decided to change it up a bit and lead with our Partner in Hope Campaign.
Here’s how the campaign will work:Make your annual donation to HEAL now through May 10th, any amount is appreciated! At the end of the campaign we will determine the top 20 donors and they will receive a gift of this beautiful gold bangle bracelet and an acrylic Partner in Hope plaque as a reminder of their generosity and the Hope provided to Moms recovering from cancer.
Some things to know about your donation:A gift to HEAL is the shortest distance between you the donor, and those who need it the very most.
- $25-becomes a gift card for a teen during our holiday give away.
- $50-becomes a backpack for a HEAL student going back to school.
- $100-becomes a month of groceries for a HEAL family.
- $250-becomes two weeks of co-payments to a Mom receiving weekly radiation.
- $500-becomes a grant to a HEAL Mom to offset the costs involved in her cancer recovery.
If you’d like to make a donation as a gift in honor of a Mom, please do so by May 8th and include the name and email address for us to send this by email in time for Mother’s Day.